Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (26)

Braids 101: For Newbies - BHM Forum

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braids 101: For Newbies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braids 101: For Newbies

http://growafrohairlong.com/takingoutplaits.html

this is a good video for removing braids w/ build up.

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say thank you for having an area for those of us that are new the the baraid scene. I've had braids a few years back and the experience was not a good one. That was at the time when the micro-braids with the loose ends was just coming out. They looked great but I think either my hair wasn't ready or the hair used was too heavy for my own hair. What happened is my own hair broke off from the weight of the braids. (ouch) My hair is very thin and fine, even without any perm. But along stroy gone bad.
    I'm now at that point to try it all again. I'm looking at getting the micro done again with human hair this time, and very micro since my hair is thin, loose ends. I don't want it long, cause I'm use to just short hair anyway. Just looking for mangagement with about lenght to the base of my ear. Are there any suggestions from an again newbee? What to look for in a stylist?, Is the wet-n-wavy the way to go? What should I ask of the stylist, cause you know they love to do their own thing?

Thanks!

Comment

BUMP...I love it Samantha...LETS MAKE IT A STICKY!!!!!!!

Comment

which album in your fotki tells you how to remove your braids? And what is your password?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

About the Author

Collapse

Admin Find out more about Admin
        Working...
        X

Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (21)